Employees act as the oxygen behind the improvement of any organization or office. And in many cases, most companies think
that raising their salaries is the only duty to keep these hardworking employees happy.
However, what has happened this time can be said to be absolutely unbelievable.
One boss, along with his office staff, went on a trip to Bali, a popular tourist spot in Indonesia
again for two weeks, with the cost of the trip on his shoulders.
The name of the organization that organized this exceptional trip with all the staff of the office is Soup Agency.
A video of the employees of the Sydney-based company traveling to Bali has already gone viral on social media.
Indian media outlet NDTV reported this in a report on Thursday (July 8th).
- Many employees at Sydney’s marketing company, Soup Agency, could not believe their eyes when they heard
- that they would be taking a vacation on a popular Indonesian island for two weeks in a row.
- Needless to say, such an event is absolutely rare. And as soon as the news and video of it spread on social media, that boss has now been identified as the ‘best boss in the world’.
- The company, called Soup Agency, posted a video of the trip to Bali on their Instagram account.
- There, the employees were seen doing morning hiking, quad biking, having fun by the pool, hanging out, doing yoga together.
- However, everyone in the office did not stop working for the company.
- An emergency meeting was also held during the trip to Bali. However, the main purpose of this trip
- to do a little office work as well as enjoy the time. Besides, there is eating and drinking together.
- The caption of the videoroot published on Instagram reads, The sand trip is over, this is the first working holiday as a team.
- I think everyone should build a good team for the workplace,